Practice clinical optometry
Competitive salary, allowance and commission
Great and professional working environment
Outstanding career development opportunities
- Perform eye examination professionally, ensure the accuracy of the prescription according to patients’ lifestyle and requirement.
- Provide advice on visual problem and prescribe suitable spectacles or contact lens.
- Customer services, support sales and business development
- Optician/Optometrist: Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Bachelor’s Degree in Optometry or equivalent
- Sales assistant: Must possess minimum SPM or O Level certification
- Fresh graduated are encouraged to apply (Guidance will be provided)
- On the job ad in-house training will be provided
- Candidate with experience in fitting RGP, RoseK and Ortho-K has added advantage.
- Interpersonal skill and communication skill.
- Positive working Altitude
Please Call/Whatapps to +60125192820/+60127102526 for interview.
Email your application to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org